YOUR OPINION MATTERS!
Mercy Housing greatly values the support of our donors and in order to deliver the most relevant and timely information to you, we have put together a survey. We welcome your honest feedback and based upon survey results, Mercy Housing will revisit our communications efforts.
MERCY HOUSING SOUTHEAST PREPARES FOR A BUSY SUMMER
In addition to the 616 CHP properties recently acquired by Mercy Housing, Mercy Housing Southeast will also lease up seven more properties by Summer’s end.
“I am excited for this new opportunity,” said Shawn Smitley, Southeast’s Regional Vice President for Mercy Housing Management Group. “I am excited for this new opportunity and look forward to expanding Mercy Housing’s mission of providing quality property management for families and seniors with limited incomes in the Southeast.”
- Antioch Villas and Gardens | 106 Senior apartments Stone Mountain, GA
- Savannah Gardens (Phase I) | 115 Family apartments Savannah, GA
- Savannah Gardens (Phase II) | 40 Senior apartments Savannah, GA
- Savannah Gardens (Phase III) | 94 Family apartments Savannah, GA
- Etowah Terrace Senior | 77 Senior apartments Rome, GA
- Rose of Jackson | 75 Senior apartments Jackson, Mississippi
- Cades Chapel | Senior Apartments Jackson, Mississippi