East Leland Court
2563 East Leland Road
Pittsburg, California 94565
Property Type: Multifamily
M-F 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p .m.
A variety of residence sizes and configurations are available.
- One Bedroom: 618 sq. ft
- Two Bedrooms: 997 sq. ft.
- Three Bedrooms: 1,217 sq. ft.
- Four Bedrooms: 1,266 sq. ft.
- Spacious outdoor courtyards in a gated community
- On-site affordable child care with initial preference for residents
- Community laundry facilities
- Centrally located community room
- Internet Cafe
- Off-street parking with carports (select apartments)
- Resident Services and on-site property management
- Rent includes water, trash and sewer
Mercy Housing California
East Leland Court
East Leland Court (photo by Keith Baker)
East Leland Family Apartments is a 63-unit affordable family apartment complex. The development is located across from Los Medanos Community College in Pittsburg. The complex includes 11 one bedroom, 22 two bedroom, 21 three bedroom, and 10 four bedroom residential apartments with a multi-purpose community center, management offices, outdoor space and play area, laundry facilities, and a day care for 50 children. This property meets all of the current requirements for energy conservation, water conservation, and handicap access.
East Leland Family Apartments serves residents who earn from 30%-60% of Area Median Income (AMI).
BUILDING DESIGN AND FEATURES:
- Contemporary-style flats and multi-story townhomes in a beautiful park-like setting
- Variety of floor plans avaliable from one- to four-bedroom units
- Strong connections to outdoors via front and back porches (*select apartments)
- Central air conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchens with dishwashers
- Carpet throughout
- Contemporary tiled bathrooms
- Cable ready and wired for internet
- Privacy intercom system to access the building
- Energy-efficient double pane windows
- Small aquariums, caged birds and services animals are welcome
- On-site storage available
A number of recreational, social and health services and activities are available to the residents of the propert. The Resident Services Coordinator will work with all local community and social service organizations to ensure that residents are being connected to greater community’s services.