Mercy Housing California
St. Francis Terrace
The 48-unit development located in midtown Sacramento provides housing for families, couples and single adults. The development has 20-one bedroom units, 10-two bedroom units, and 18-three bedroom units. Within walking distance of supermarkets, stores, hospitals and historical sites, St. Francis offers amenities that make city living attractive, including access to public transportation.
AMENITIES & SERVICES:
- Community room
- Community laundry facility
- Gated, underground parking
- Washer/Dryer in select floor plans
- Patios/Balconies in select floor plans
- All central heat/air
- 48 one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments serving low income families
- Available to residents earning between 35%-60% of the area median income
- Funded by: Sacramento Housing and Redevelopment Agency, State of California Rental Housing Construction Program, Citi, Federal Home Loan Bank and Fannie Mae (limited partner)
- Contractor: Camray Construction
- Architect: Robert A. Ogren
St. Francis TERRACE
2525 L St.
Sacramento, CA 95682
Property Type: Multifamily
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday:
10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.