Natalie Gubb Commons
San Francisco, CA
255 Feemont Street
San Francisco, CA, 94105
TTY: 800-877-8973 or 711
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
About Natalie Gubb Commons
Natalie Gubb Commons is comprised of 190 apartments serving families earning between 40-50% of the San Francisco Area Median Income. This mixed-income community is Mercy Housing’s contribution to a newly developing Transbay neighborhood where 30% of the homes are affordable. Residents enjoy access to a transit-rich neighborhood and access to an onsite affordable childcare center.
As a Lawyer and lifelong advocate for affordable housing in California, Natalie Gubb was instrumental in drafting legislation that formed the State of California Low Income Housing Tax Credit program.
Amenities and Services
- Central location (near BART, Muni, and Transbay Terminal)
- Two bike storage rooms (54 total bike spaces)
- Management & resident service offices
- Resident courtyard
- Soma Childcare Center (SOMACC) onsite
- 190 apartments for families
- 109 one-bedroom, 58 two-bedroom, and 23 three-bedroom apartments
Effectiveness of Programs
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the California region.