Just Imagine | Mercy Housing 2020 Celebration
September 10, 2020
Virtual Celebration: Join us for a Live-Streamed Event!
5:30 PM MST
Just imagine everyone had a place to call home and the supportive community to achieve their dreams.
For almost 40 years, Mercy Housing has been at the forefront of bringing stable affordable homes to families, seniors and people with special needs. Putting residents at the center of our work continues to be the cornerstone of our mission. We provide service-enriched housing tailored to help residents achieve their dreams.
Join us as we celebrate the bold visions of our founders and raise support to take the next step in our journey to ensure residents can imagine all that is possible. From experiencing homelessness to having a stable home, from feeling isolated to being part of a community, from struggling in high school to becoming a first-generation college student. Together, we can make the unimaginable possible.
Imagine a world where everyone has an opportunity to achieve their dreams and see a bright future where they can thrive
Inspired by the bold, fearless women that founded Mercy Housing, and guided by the residents that call Mercy Housing home, the Just Imagine Fund increases access to essential resources so that residents can chart their path to success and fulfill their dreams. Investments in the fund will springboard resident impact across the nation.
- Increase the number of residents participating in Mercy Housing programming
- Strengthen resident engagement to address the critical issues in their community
- Train frontline Property Management and Resident Services staff in innovative approaches to community building
- Increase neighborliness, a sense of connectedness, and overall wellbeing
- Deepen integration of trauma-sensitive best practice techniques for staff
- Broaden the values-based culture of respect, justice, and mercy amongst staff, residents, and community partners
- Bring resident voices to the forefront, measure Mercy Housing’s effectiveness, and inform the field of affordable housing through the use of data
Thank You to Our Sponsors