Savannah Gardens Apartments
515 Pennsylvania Avenue
Savannah, GA 31404
Property Type: Multifamily
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Savannah Gardens Phase I
Click on the image to view all the available floor plans.
Mercy Housing Southeast
Located in Savannah’s historic neighborhood, Savannah Gardens is the redevelopment of Strathmore Estates, a 44 acre site that contained 380 units of substandard rental housing located on Savannah’s east side. Mercy Housing partnered with CHSA Development and the City of Savannah to redevelop this community, first built in the 1940s. Savannah Gardens Phase I completed construction in December 2011 and includes 115 units of affordable family housing. A large public park is in the center of the development. The entire Savannah Gardens project is part of an EarthCraft Costal Community ensuring sustainable development and energy efficiency.
SERVICES & AMENITIES:
- Energy efficient appliances
- Washer/Dryer hook-ups and on-site laundry facilities
- Smoke-free community
- Community Center
- Computer center, library, arts & crafts room and exercise room
- Covered pavilion with picnic/BBQ facilities, on-site public park
- Variety of services and activities for all residents
- Conveniently located near public transportation and retail shops