Currently Accepting Applications
About Savannah Gardens
Located in Savannah’s historic neighborhood, Savannah Gardens is the redevelopment of Strathmore Estates, a 44-acre site that contained 380 units of substandard rental housing located on Savannah’s east side. The entire Savannah Gardens project is part of an EarthCraft Coastal Community ensuring sustainable development and energy efficiency.
Savannah Gardens offers charming one, two and three-bedroom homes with a large public park conveniently located at the center of the community.
Our smoke-free community offers a variety of activities and amenities and is close to public transportation and retail.
Amenities and Services
- Energy efficient appliances
- Washer/Dryer hook-ups and on-site laundry facilities
- Smoke-free community
- Community Center
- Computer center, library, arts & crafts room and exercise room
- Covered pavilion with picnic/BBQ facilities, on-site public park
- Variety of services and activities for all residents
- Conveniently located near public transportation and retail shops
Effectiveness of Programs
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the Southeast region.