mercy housing California
10th & mission Family housing
10th & Mission Family Housing is a 12-story apartment building located in the Mid-Market Neighborhood within the heart of San Francisco’s Civic Center. The property is close to services and employment centers,with easy accessibility to public transportation.10th & Mission Family Housing was named the 2010 Overall Winner of the Affordable Housing FinanceReader’s Choice Awards.
AMENITIES & SERVICES:
- 5,000-square-foot Youth/Family Center
- On-Site Resident Services provided by Catholic Charities CYO
- After School Programming and Family Support Programming
- Ground Floor Retail Space
- Car-Share Program and Several Green Building Features
- 136 one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments for families, including 44 units of permanent supportive housing for formerly homeless families
- Funded by: Union Bank of California, San Francisco Redevelopment Agency, City and County of SanFrancisco—Mayor’s Office of Housing, RBC Capital, California Housing and Community Development Department,California Bank & Trust, Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco AHP, US Department of Housing & Urban Development, Catholic Healthcare West, VILO Properties, Enterprise Green Communities Initiatives and the Honig Family Trust
- The project architect was Kaplan McLaughlin Diaz Architects and contractor was Cahill Construction.
10th & Mission Family Housing
1390 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
Property Type: Multifamily
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p .m.
The waiting list for this property is currently closed.
View a list of our other California properties.