Dec 01New grants for Mercy Housing California
Mercy Housing California gratefully acknowledges new major grants from these generous foundation and corporate partners, January – September 2012:
- Bank of America Charitable Foundation, $192,500 for development of affordable housing in Mercy Housing’s Los Angeles, Sacramento and San Francisco markets;
- California Community Foundation, $100,000 for two years to support affordable housing development in Mercy Housing’s Los Angeles market;
- Citi Foundation, $75,000 for development of affordable housing in Mercy Housing’s Los Angeles and San Francisco markets;
- Dignity Health Community Grants Program, $19,900 from Mercy & Memorial Hospitals of Bakersfield for the Thriving in Life youth programs; $15,000 from St. John’s Regional Medical Center for health and wellness resident services programs in Oxnard; and $18,500 from St. Mary’s Medical Center for resident services programs at San Francisco properties;
- The San Francisco Foundation, $40,000 to support community development and engagement in Visitacion Valley in San Francisco;
- The SCAN Foundation, $61,900 to provide the Stanford University Chronic Disease Self-Management Program to Mercy Housing’s low-income senior residents.
Stay Up To Date
Get news on Mercy Housing and inspiring stories of change delivered to your inbox.