5321 Stockton Boulevard
Sacramento, CA, 95820
Phone: (916) 393-7478
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
About Boulevard Court
Boulevard Court is the adaptive re-use of a dilapidated motel which has been transformed into new construction quality while making use of the existing foundation, framing, and second level lightweight concrete floor. Mercy Housing is partnering with local service providers – The Effort and Turning Point Communing Programs – to ensure that residents are successful in maintaining their housing while having the support needed to manage their individual disabilities.
Amenities and Services
- Resident Services provided by Mercy Housing, The Effort and Turning Point Community Programs
- Community building with meeting rooms, kitchen and bathrooms
- Computer room
- Laundry room
- Counseling offices
- Federal Qualified Heath Center run by The Effort
- Supportive housing
- 37 studios and 37 one-bedroom apartments for disabled homeless individuals
- Funded by: Sacramento Housing and Redevelopment Agency, California Tax Credit Allocation Committee, California Department of Housing and Community Development, California Housing Finance Agency, U.S. Bank, Sacramento Municipal Utility District and Sacramento County Department of Health and Human Services
- Architect: Anders & Falltrick
- Contractor: Precision General Commercial Contractors, Inc.
Effectiveness of Programs
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the California region.