Esperanza Crossing Phase II
16797 County Road 87
Esparto, CA, 95627
Phone: (530) 787-5171
TTY: 800-855-2880 or 711
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Currently Accepting Applications
About Esperanza Crossing Phase II
As Mercy Housing’s first multifamily development in Esparto, Esperanza Crossing addresses a compelling need for new and energy-efficient affordable living for rural families, elderly and disabled individuals with fixed incomes, and the growing gaming, tourist, and agricultural workforce in surrounding and unincorporated areas of Yolo County. Esperanza Crossing provides residents earning between 30-50 percent of the area median income the opportunity for convenient, quality homes. The property features a large onsite community center, Resident Services, a communal space with a kitchen, and a computer center.
Mercy Housing California’s Esperanza Crossing furthers Yolo County’s Strategic Housing Plan and the Regional Housing Needs Allocation as part of our shared mission to create affordable living solutions that enrich the community and provide value, quality living for rural populations.
Amenities and Services
- Community center
- Computer center & free WiFi throughout the community
- Onsite laundry facilities
- Resident Services
- Outdoor play area
- Short walk to school, shopping, post office & library
- 40 apartments of multifamily housing
- One-bedroom, two-bedroom & three-bedroom energy-efficient apartments
- Completed in 2013
- Funded by: Citibank Community Capital Construction Loan, Enterprise Community Investment (Equity Contribution), California Tax Credit Allocation Committee, California Department of Housing and Community Development, HOME and Community Development Block Grant investments by Yolo CO and County Free Waivers
- Architect: Stantec Architects
- General Contractor: Broward Builders
Effectiveness of Programs
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the California region.