Mercy Oaks Village
2355 McAuley Way
Redding, CA, 96003
Phone: (530) 242-1797
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
Currently Accepting Applications
About Mercy Oaks Village
Mercy Oaks Village provides affordable housing to elderly residents with beautiful views of Mt. Shasta. The ground floor includes residential apartments as well as management offices and a number of community spaces to serve the social, health and recreational needs of the residents. Mercy Oaks Village offers a safe and secure living environment which includes 24-hour site staff, and supportive services and programs.
Amenities and Services
- Referral services
- Community celebrations & holiday festivities
- Community meetings
- Tax services
- Resident leadership programs
- Community collaborations & partnerships
- Senior housing
- 63 units of housing total, including 62 one-bedroom units a one two-bedroom manager unit, for seniors of the age of 62 with income less than 50 percent of the median income
- Funded by: U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (Section 202 Program), The City of Redding Redevelopment Agency, Mercy Medical Center Redding, Mercy Foundation North and Redding Bank of Commerce
- Architects: Nichols, Melburg, Rosetto
- Contractor: Gifford Construction, Inc.
Effectiveness of Programs
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the California region.