Currently Accepting Applications
About Pinewood Court
Pinewood Court Apartments is a community of 72 affordable family apartments located in the heart of Williams, California. Residents enjoy the convenience of living within one mile of shopping, schools, major employers and highway access. The property features 8 one-bedroom apartments, 32 two-bedroom apartments and 32 three-bedroom apartments. Pinewood Court includes a community building designed to accommodate many uses with a kitchen, meeting area, offices, a computer lab and laundry facilities. All of the apartments include dishwashers, air conditioning and private balconies/patios.
Amenities and Services
- Community building
- Computer lab
- Referral services
- Community meetings & celebrations
- Onsite adult career services and career camp
- Tax services
- Resident leadership programs
- Steps from the park and schools
- Paid utilities include water and garbage
- Onsite laundry facilities
- 72 apartments of multifamily housing including one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments
- Avaliable to households earning between 30% to 55% of the area median income
- Completed in 2005
- Funded by: US Bank, MMA Financial LLP, California Tax Credit Allocation Committee, California Housing and Community Development Department, Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco
- Architect: Bassenian Lagoni Architects
- Contractor: USA Properties Fund, Inc.
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the California region.