2525 "L" Street
Sacramento, CA, 95816
Phone: (916) 443-6380
Office Hours: Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Currently Accepting Applications
About St. Francis
The 48-unit development located in midtown Sacramento provides housing for families, couples and single adults. The development has 20-one bedroom apartments, 10-two bedroom apartments, and 18-three bedroom apartments. Within walking distance of supermarkets, stores, hospitals and historical sites, St. Francis offers amenities that make city living attractive, including access to public transportation.
Amenities and Services
- Community room
- Community laundry facility
- Gated, underground parking
- Washer/Dryer in select floor plans
- Patios/Balconies in select floor plans
- All central heat/air
- 48 one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments serving low income families
- Available to residents earning between 35%-60% of the area median income
- Funded by: Sacramento Housing and Redevelopment Agency, State of California Rental Housing Construction Program, Citi, Federal Home Loan Bank and Fannie Mae (limited partner)
- Contractor: Camray Construction
- Architect: Robert A. Ogren
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the California region.