White Rock Village
El Dorado Hills, CA
2200 Valley View Parkway
El Dorado Hills, CA, 95762
Phone: (916) 941-2350
TTY: 800-877-8973 or 711
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
Currently Accepting Applications
About White Rock Village
White Rock Village, an inclusionary housing development, provides 168 apartments for low-income families. White Rock Village is located in the heart of El Dorado County’s booming El Dorado Hills community. White Rock Village offers opportunities to live close to work, shopping, schools, recreation and other service amenities at affordable rents. This property also includes on-site Resident Services and referral services.
Amenities and Services
- Computer lab
- Counseling services
- Fabulous Rents
- Newly renovated exteriors
- Playground and picnic area
- Close to schools and shopping
- Community center
- Resident Services Coordinator
- After-school programs for kids
- Washer and dryer in apartments
- 168 of multifamily housing including one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments
- Completed in 2005
- Funded by: Bank of America, Community Development Banking Group, California Housing Finance Agency-HELP Program, Permanent Mortgage, Section 8 Increment Program, California Department of Housing and Community Development Multifamily Housing Program and HOME Investment Partnership Program, Union Safe Deposit Bank/Federal Home Loan Bank-Affordable Housing Program, El Dorado County Department of Community Services and Alliant Capital
- Architects: KTGY Group, Inc.
- Contractor: Brown Construction, Inc.
Effectiveness of Programs
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the California region.