930 Downing Street
Denver, Colorado 80218
Property Type: Senior (62+) or Disabled
M-F 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p .m.
Mercy Housing Colorado
At Franconia Apartments, 54 units are designated for households age 62 and older or that have a disability. These one bedroom and studio apartments are subsidized, meaning rents are calculated based on 30 percent of annual household income. Electricity and water are included in the rent.
Handicap accessible units are available as well as on-site resident services, an elevator to all floors, laundry facilities and a community room for residents.
- Solid wood cabinets and countertops
- Energy efficient windows
- Carpeted bedrooms and living rooms with vinyl in kitchen and bath
- Sustainable energy efficient design with central hot water
- Pre-wired for internet access, cable TV and phone
- Apartments adaptable to wheelchair use
- Laundry rooms on-site
- Large community room
- Main entrance with intercom and secured entry
- Zero step entrances to building
- Easy access to public transportation
- Variety of optional services and activities for all residents