143 North Parkside
Chicago, IL, 60644
Phone: (773) 473-4335
TTY: 800-877-8973 or 711
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Currently Accepting Applications
About Parkside Terrace
Parkside Terrace was originally built in the 1920s and was acquired by Mercy Housing in 2004. The two-building property features 62 units of apartments for low-income families and individuals. The property features Resident Services for families including after-school programs, employment training and parental education. Parkside Terrace is conveniently located near public transportation with a variety of neighborhood services and amenities.
Amenities and Services
- Community room
- Computer lab
- On-site laundry facilities
- Case management & referral services
- Employment training & education
- After-school homework help & academic support
- Cultural enrichment programs & activities
- Parental education program
- Community garden space with youth urban gardening program
- 62 units of affordable rental housing for low-income families
- One studio apartment, 28 one-bedroom apartments, 23 two-bedroom apartments and 10 three-bedroom apartments
- Acquired in 2004
- Funded by: City of Chicago CDBG, LaSalle Bank, Low Income Housing Tax Credits
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the Lakefront region.