Currently Accepting Applications
About Roseland Place
The Roseland Place Apartments is an independent senior living facility. This is a new five-story building with 60 one-bedroom apartments for seniors 62 and older earning 50 percent or below the area median income. Roseland Place Senior Apartments was developed through a partnership between Neighborhood Housing Services and Mercy Housing Lakefront. This development is part of Chicago’s 5-year affordable housing plan for seniors. Roseland Place is part of a Senior Campus providing a continuum of care. Victory Center of Roseland is an assisted living senior facility immediately south of Roseland Place. Immediately to the north of Roseland Place, construction has begun on Roseland Village. In the east wing of Roseland Place is a Chicago Satellite Senior Center that will be operated by the city and provide many services and activities for all resident s of the campus and other seniors in the neighboring community.
Amenities and Services
- Community room with kitchenette
- Chicago Satellite Senior Center featuring supportive services, multiple fitness areas, computer lab, meal programs and other amenities
- Beauty salon
- Onsite laundry facilities
- Courtyard and green roof patio
- Onsite parking
- 60 one-bedroom apartments for low-income seniors
- Partners: Neighborhood Housing Services, Bank of America, City of Chicago, Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity, Illinois Department of Human Services, National Equity Fund Inc. and U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Architect: Landon Bone Baker Architects
- General Contractor: Linn-Mathes Inc.
Effectiveness of Programs
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the Lakefront region.