Currently Accepting Applications
About Bluff Lake Apts
Bluff Lake Apartments is a high-quality, eco-friendly, four-story residential community for families earning between 30 percent and 50 percent of the area median income. Bluff Lake Apartments offers 92 thoughtfully-planned apartment homes in Denver’s Stapleton neighborhood. Fifty percent of the apartments are dedicated to assisting families in transition as part of the Denver’s Road Home initiative to end homelessness. Convenient for employment, shopping services, parks and recreation, Bluff Lake Apartments is approximately 10 minutes from Downtown Denver. Within walking distance from the site are the Central Park Recreation Center, Sandcreek Regional Greenway and Bluff Lake Nature Center with its system of walking trails.
Amenities and Services
- Community room, community kitchen & smaller group meeting spaces
- After-school programming
- Computer lab
- Landscaped courtyard areas
- 3,000 square-foot playground
- 92 total units ranging in size from 402 sq. ft. to 1,261 sq. ft.
- 36 one-bedrooms, 46 two-bedrooms, and 10 three-bedroom homes
- 50 percent of the apartments will be dedicated to assisting families in transition as part of the Denver's Road Home initiative to end homelessness
- Rent is expected to range from $400 to $950 per month, based on family size and income level
- Architects: KTGY Group, Inc.
- Contractor: Catamount
Effectiveness of Programs
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the Mountain Plains region.