Currently Accepting Applications
About Grace Apts
Grace Apartments, comprised of two buildings and 53 apartments, is a Tax Credit property located in southeast Denver. The buildings are three stories high and feature two, three, and four-bedroom apartments. Grace maintains a very diverse population comprised of refugees and immigrants, primarily from southeast Asian countries like Bhutan, Nepal, and Burma. This is a family property with the majority of the households gaining their income through employment.
Amenities and Services
- After school programming
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Financial education classes
- Health & wellness classes
- Life skills coaching
- Resident computer lab & computer classes
- Onsite laundry
- Family housing
- Two buildings with 53 apartments total comprised of two, three, and four-bedrooms.
Effectiveness of Programs
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the Mountain Plains region.