Currently Accepting Applications
About Guadalupe Senior/Nuestro Pueblito
Guadalupe Senior Apartments is a affordable rental housing property located in Guadalupe, Arizona. The property was built in 1997 and consists of 22 apartments for low-income seniors with incomes at or below 50 percent of the area median income. The property is a garden style, single-level wood and stucco complex. The property is located adjacent to the Guadalupe Senior Center, which will provide resident services such as meals on wheels, recreational activities, educational activities and a food bank.
Amenities and Services
- Community center
- On-site laundry facilities
- Outdoor courtyard with fountain
- Outdoor recreation space
- Community celebrations and activities
- Supportive services provided by Guadalupe Senior Center
- 22 units of affordable housing for low-income seniors
- Built in 1997
- Funded by: U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development Section 202 program
Capital Funding Progress
The 7th and H Street capital campaign will improve OR complete this facility.
Effectiveness of Programs
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the Mountain Plains region.