Currently Accepting Applications
About Northern Heights
Northern Heights is a multifamily affordable rental property located in Rapid City, South Dakota. The property was built in 1970 and was acquired by Mercy Housing in 2006. The property consists of five buildings with 96 efficiency and one-bedroom apartments. Northern Heights features a community center, a computer lab, and outdoor playground.
Amenities and Services
- Community center
- Computer lab
- On-site laundry facilities
- Playground and outdoor community space
- Community meetings and celebrations
- 96 units of affordable housing for low-income families
- 48 efficiency apartments and 48 one-bedroom apartments.
- Acquired in 2006
- Funded by: Low Income Housing Tax Credits, South Dakota Housing Development Authority, U.S. Departmentof Housing and Urban Development
Effectiveness of Programs
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the Mountain Plains region.