PO Box 158
Blaine, WA, 98230
Phone: (360) 332-5646
TTY: 800-877-8973 or 711
Office Hours: Wednesdays 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Currently Accepting Applications
About Boundary Village
Boundary Village Apartments is located on the U.S, Canadian border in the town of Blaine, Washington. This property is a non-smoking building and includes one-bedroom, two-bedroom, and three-bedroom apartments grouped in two buildings. It includes HUD Section 8 housing assistance which allows qualified residents to pay 30% of their net income in rent. Boundary Village has an on-site laundry facility, and on-site staff to assist with questions or maintenance.
Amenities and Services
- Laundry facilities
- Handicap accessible units
- Outdoor play area
- Close parking on site
- Close to bus route, groceries and services
- Quiet community
- Deck or patio
- On-site staff
- 24 units of multifamily affordable housing
- 8 one-bedrooms, 12 two-bedrooms and 4 three-bedroom apartments
- Financed by: USDA-RD, WSHFC Bonds, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the Northwest region.