Currently Accepting Applications
About Evergreen Vista I
Together with Evergreen Vista II Apartments, the Evergreen Vista properties offer a continuum of high quality, affordable housing options to Sound Sound residents in close proximity to public transportation, services, and employment centers.
Recent improvements such as new kitchens including carpet, whole-house fans and vending, and high-efficiency heaters and water saving plumbing fixtures.
Mercy Housing Northwest Resident Services also offers ESL classes, summers lunch program, after-school homework club, and community food bank services at our 4,000 square-foot community building.
Amenities and Services
- All new interiors
- Energy efficient
- Laundry rooms in each building
- Large, central community center
- Resident Services
- Computer Center
- After-school homework club
- Basketball court and playground
- Convenient to shopping, restaurants, services, medical facilities, grocers and bus lines
- 29 two-bedroom units and 75 three-bedroom units
- Funded by: Washington State Housing Finance Commission
- Building rehab: 2010
Effectiveness of Programs
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the Northwest region.