Currently Accepting Applications
About Family Tree Apartments
Family Tree Apartments, completed in 1994 and after a major renovation completed in 2014, was one of the first projects undertaken by Mercy Housing Northwest. The property is home to at least 400 residents and is made up of 149 affordable apartments including 22 one-bedroom, 98 two-bedroom and 29 three-bedroom units. There is also a manager’s apartment on-site.
Rental Rates as of 9/22/2020 (subject to change):
Mercy Housing Northwest has been fortunate in establishing a great partnership with the Sound Families Initiative of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
Amenities and Services
- Community center
- On-site day care facility
- 2 playgrounds and a basketball court
- Computer lab
- Homework club
- Parenting classes
- Financial literacy classes and job skills training
- Community and social events including family dinners
- 150 total units (149 affordable units plus one manager's unit)
- Affordable unit mix includes 22 one-bedroom, 98 two-bedroom and 29 three-bedroom units
- Rents range between approximately $1,149-$1,449 as of 9/22/2020 (subject to change)
Effectiveness of Programs
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the Northwest region.