1724 Grove Street
Marysville, WA, 98270
Phone: (360) 653-4941
Office Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p .m.
Currently Accepting Applications
About Pilchuck I
Pilchuck I Apartments is a beautiful affordable housing community in Marysville that is set aside for seniors who are 62 and above and adults with disability regardless of age. Pilchuck consists of one and two bedroom apartment homes that offer full-sized ovens, ranges, and refrigerators in each home. Each floor plan comes standard with a full size bathroom which feature a combination tub~shower. Our community grounds are an open and green, park like setting. Our nonsmoking community is located near the heart of Marysville which gives our residents convenient access to shopping, bus lines, doctors, banks, and much more.
Amenities and Services
- Utilities included in rent: electric, water, sewer and garbage
- Non-smoking property
- Located on a bus line
- Close to shopping, doctors, banks, etc.
- 3 laundry rooms
- Pet friendly
- All homes are ground level with a few ramps to the door
- Fire department is across the street
- Friendly and helpful maintenance staff
- 24 one-bath, one-bedroom apartments
- 6 one-bath, two-bedroom apartments
- Rent 30% of AMI for selected units
- USDA Rural Development program
- Housing available for seniors 62 and older or younger adults that have a disability and/or handicap
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the Northwest region.