528 Sterling Drive
Bellingham, WA, 98226
Phone: (360) 715-2304
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Currently Accepting Applications
About Sterling Senior
Sterling Senior Community provides affordable one-bedroom apartments for low income seniors 62 and older. There are 21 units in a 3 story building with an elevator. The building has a secured entrance, a common room with full size kitchen and TV room used for community events, on-site laundry room, a library room with movies and books, and computers for residents use. Resident Services provides activities such as potlucks, entertainment, exercise and offers resources for residents.
Amenities and Services
- On-site Resident Services
- Community space
- Computer lab
- Meeting areas
- Communal garden plot
- Referral services
- Access to community resources
- 21 units of one-bedroom apartments for seniors age 62 and older
- Residents pay no more than 30% of their income on rent
- Completed in 2006
- Funded by: U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development Section 202 Program
Effectiveness of Programs
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the Northwest region.