11208 First Avenue Court East
Tacoma, WA, 98445
Phone: (253) 537-8624
Office Hours: Monday, Wednesday & Friday 8:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Currently Accepting Applications
About Tahoma View
Tahoma View Apartments is conveniently located close to shopping, entertainment and the 512 connection to Fort Lewis, Puyallup, Kent, and Seattle. The property also offers a community center with a large gathering space, classrooms, a computer lab, and outdoor play areas. Tahoma View operates one of Mercy Housing’s most successful resident services programs. About 76% of the property’s 196 residents have taken part in a resident services program. Some of the most popular programs include on-site volunteering, financial education, after-school and summer programs for kids, and a summer lunch program. Tahoma View provides 50 units of affordable housing to families earning 30% and 50% of area median income. Tahoma View offers 8 one-bedroom units, 24 two-bedroom units, and 18 three-bedroom units.
Amenities and Services
- Community center with large gathering space
- Classroom Space
- Computer Lab
- Outdoor play areas including a play structure and basketball court
- Financial education
- After-school and summer programs for kids
- Summer lunch program
- On-site volunteering
- 50 units of affordable housing to families earning between 30 percent and 50 percent of the area median income
- Tahoma View offers 8 one-bedroom units, 24 two-bedroom units and 18 three-bedroom units.
- Tahoma View was financed using Low-Income Housing Tax Credits and loans from: Pierce County HOME and CDBG programs, the Federal Home Loan Bank, Bank of America FSB, the Washington State Housing Trust Fund, National Equity Fund, Washington Housing Finance Commission and Washington Community Development Loan Fund
- The project architect was Johnson Braund Design Group and the contractor was Magnum Construction.
Effectiveness of Programs
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the Northwest region.