Mercy Place Belmont
6531 West Wilkinson Blvd.
Belmont, NC, 28012
Phone: (704) 825-4254
TTY: 800-855-2880 or 711
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Currently Accepting Applications
About Mercy Place Belmont
Mercy Plan Belmont is an independent living apartment complex for low-income seniors. This three-story building is located in the heart of Belmont, North Carolina, just southwest of Charlotte. It lies within one mile of shopping, neighborhood services, Belmont Abbey Collage, churches and recreational facilities. The property was developed on three acres of land owned by the Sisters of Mercy of North Carolina. This is the first property developed by Mercy Housing in North Carolina.
Amenities and Services
- Community room
- Community garden and numerous walking trails
- Community dining area
- Fully equipped exercise facility
- Laundry facilities on each floor
- 40 units of housing for low income seniors including one– and two-bedroom apartments
- Completed in 2005
- Serves residents earning below 50% of the area media income and each resident will only pay 30% of his or her income towards rent
- Funded by: U.S. Department of Housing & Human Services and Sisters of Mercy of North Carolina (land donation)
- Architects: Arthur R. Cogswell
- Contractor: Superior Construction
Effectiveness of Programs
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the Southeast region.