Mercy Portfolio Services
Stabilizing neighborhoods and preserving affordable, low-income housing
Mercy Portfolio Services, a subsidiary of Mercy Housing, is responding to the national foreclosure crisis by managing development initiatives and creating innovative capital programs and technology platforms with the goal of stabilizing neighborhoods and preserving affordable, low-income housing in cities across the country. Mercy Portfolio Services' work includes:
- Neighborhood Stabilization Program - Through this program, Mercy Portfolio Services acquires, rehabs and reoccupies foreclosed homes through their management of the City of Chicago’s $169 million in funding from the Neighborhood Stabilization Program. Learn more »
- Community Central - Community Central is a state-of-the-art software platform created by Mercy Portfolio Services in partnership with Integratec, LLC that is currently utilized by several government and non-profit developers to manage $1.1 billion in Neighborhood Stabilization Program funding nationwide. Learn more »
- Developer Central - Developer Central, created in partnership with Community Central, LLC, is an integrated data and document management software tool that simplifies the complexity of tracking, monitoring and reporting on multi-layered real estate projects and enhances the capacity and efficiency of small and mid-sized developers. Learn more »
- Mortgage Resolution Fund - In partnership with Enterprise Community Partners, the Housing Partnership Network and the National Community Stabilization Trust, Mercy Portfolio Services has created the Mortgage Resolution Fund to reduce the impact of foreclosures in targeted communities by acquiring and modifying defaulted notes so a majority of existing homeowners can remain in their homes.
- Hyperion Homes Partnership - Mercy Portfolio Services and Hyperion Homes have developed a resident-led program with an initial goal to help 1,000 families displaced by the foreclosure crisis return to homeownership. Learn more »
- Developer Services - Through Developer Services, Mercy Portfolio Services partners with community minded developers in the greater Chicago region to provide assistance in identifying properties for purchase and rehabilitation.
Through these initiatives, Mercy Housing will make a long-term impact on the availability of low-income housing for families, seniors, the homeless and those with special needs.