Mather Veterans Village
Rancho Cordova, CA
3615 Bleckley Street
Rancho Cordova, CA, 95655
Phone: (916) 273-8944
TTY: 800-877-8973 or 711
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
About Mather Veterans Village
Mather Veteran’s Village is the first of three phases of critically needed veteran housing with supportive services located on the former Mather Air Force base in Rancho Cordova, California. It provides 50 permanent supportive homes for formerly homeless and disabled veterans. The comprehensive onsite support services are provided by Veteran’s Resource Centers of America in partnership with the adjacent Northern California Veteran’s Administration Medical Center.
Amenities and Services
- Community room with kitchen & lounge area
- Onsite parking
- Laundry facilities
- Resident Services
- Computer lab
- Community celebrations & activities
- 44 one-bedroom & six two-bedroom apartments with energy-efficient appliances & fixtures
- Completed in 2016
- Funded by: California Department of Housing and Community Development, California Tax Credit Allocation Committee, City of Rancho Cordova, County of Sacramento, The Home Depot Foundation, Sacramento Housing & Redevelopment Agency, Sacramento Steps Forward, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, VA Northern California Health Care System, Wells Fargo Bank
- Contractor: Broward Builders, Inc.
- Architect: Mogavero Architects
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the California region.