Valle de Merced
800 Goeglein Gulch Rd #D1
Durango, CO, 81301
Phone: (970) 259-1118
TTY: 800-877-8973 or 711
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Currently Accepting Applications
About Valle de Merced
Valle de Merced consists of 46 one-, two- and three-bedroom homes for low-income families; 15 of these homes are set aside for individuals with special needs. This property serves families and individuals with special needs who are earning 30 – 60 percent of the area median income.
Amenities and Services
- Community center with full kitchen
- After school programs & summer programs
- Computer lab
- Referral services
- Community celebrations & meetings
- Durango adult education site
- Easy access to free Durango trolley
- Outdoor play area
- 46 units of housing for low-income families
- Completed in 2005
- Funded by: Low Income Housing Tax Credits through the National Equity Fund, Wells Fargo Community Lending, City of Durango, Colorado Division of Housing, Colorado Housing and Finance Authority, Wells Fargo of Nebraska, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Energy Outreach Colorado and Corporation for Supportive Housing
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the Mountain Plains region.